Hi! We’re Zipie. We’re a fast-paced, full-service digital marketing agency. We do cool work for cool people, and we’re looking for a versatile, enthusiastic Graphic Designer with at least five years of experience. This is a position that will allow you to work in every medium imaginable, from social media and websites to storyboarding and branding.
- Participate in every stage of the creative process, bringing your opinion, voice, and imagination to the table
- Independently deliver new ideas for branding and advertising campaigns, and be comfortable presenting these campaigns to the account team and clients
- Understand design and smart copy to deliver polished, cool, compelling, and error-free design work for websites, social media, digital advertising, print, videos, and more
- Create work with impact in mind
- Handle multiple demands, tight deadlines, and competing priorities
- Ensure deadlines, budgets and standards are met
- Prepare print work for production with precision and accuracy. Intermediate production/pre-press skills are a plus.
- Prepare digital work for upload, using digital guidelines and industry best practices
- UX and front-end web experience is preferable
- At least two years of experience as a graphic designer. Agency experience is preferred but not required, and web design experience is a huge plus
- 4-year BA/BFA degree in graphic design preferred
- Proven experience and expertise designing for digital, web, print and other media
- Experience in every stage of the creative process, marketing, graphic design, and brand development
- Advanced understanding of design, layout and typographic aesthetics
- Serious talent for logo design, typography, color, web layout design, print production, image selection and package design—prove it in your portfolio!
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud software including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, XD
- Experience in social media design and motion graphics is a plus!
- Excellent attention to detail for projects of all sizes
- Possess strong, professional verbal and written communication skills
- Be willing to jump in and help with any project, no matter how big or how small
- Be organized and self-disciplined when it comes to workflow and file management practices
- Be relentlessly energetic and positive, even in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Be a team player and leave your ego at the door
WHEN YOU APPLY, BE SURE TO INCLUDE:
- Your (nicely-designed) resume with a cover letter (required)
- A link to your portfolio
- Anything else you’ve done that you think would wow us