Digital Experience Specialist
Zipie is looking for an experienced Digital Experience Specialist to manage the day-to-day operation of social media marketing, digital advertising, and their integration with HubSpot to maintain an inbound marketing approach.
This person plans, develops, executes and reports on comprehensive social and digital strategies for each of our clients. In this role, you will be responsible for the management of all social channel activities including budgeting, ad placement and content generation on behalf of Zipie’s clients across various platforms including: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and other platforms identified as effective tools.
The Digital Experience Specialist partners with the Account and Creative teams to develop strategic campaigns, content and media while communicating clearly with the teams throughout the duration of all campaigns. As a result outstanding communication skills are required. The person will interface with Zipie clientele and be responsible for understanding our clients needs and objectives and providing tangible results from our marketing efforts.
In this role it will be essential for candidates to continually develop their skills in digital, social and inbound marketing to enhance our marketing strategies to provide solution-focused and results-focused marketing to our clients.
The Digital Experience Specialist will work to integrate unique marketing softwares, such as HubSpot and Yext, to help meet our clients goals and objectives.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing budgets and advertising, developing high-quality content, with immaculate attention to detail, and a dedication to providing an agile marketing strategy to deliver on strategic business objectives. This position reports to the President.
The Digital Experience Specialist will oversee Zipie and client social, digital and inbound marketing campaigns. The day-to-day activities including:
- Create, distribute and obtain approval for strategic content calendars and manage appropriately throughout the month, consistently planning in cooperation with account management at least 1 – 3 months in advance and accommodating client updates when received
- Develop and collaborate on the development of timely and engaging content that is appropriate for the platform and customized for each client to reach fans and customers
- Create, manage and maintain paid advertising campaigns including budgeting and ad placement
- Create, manage and maintain new marketing campaigns, promotions, sales events, and contesting on social media
- Develop curated content for various marketing tactics (i.e. social media, email marketing, etc.)
- Provide outstanding community management and act as a customer service intermediary for clients and their brands through daily social media monitoring, listening and responding
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the campaigns moving forward
- Engage with the Zipie team in strategy sessions and be ready to execute on those ideas in cooperation with the account manager forward on behalf of the client
- Research client industries and competitors
- Engage in client-facing conversations in partnership with the account manager as related to strategy, management and results
- Use social media listening and scheduling tools including Sprout Social
- Attend client sponsored events, as needed, to run live social media updates on behalf of Zipie outside of standard hours (usually no more than 1-2 / month)
- Build and manage campaigns in HubSpot
- Keep communication open with all members of the team, sharing project status, maintain budgets and convey timeline concerns
- Complete audits of clients’ existing digital marketing strategies, including websites, SEO, SEM, and social media advertising
- Prepare insightful reports utilizing Zipie’s reporting software that clearly communicate the impact of each campaign to the client
- Maintain awareness and understanding of emerging software, platforms, and tactics being used by others, and look for opportunities to innovate
- Stay current in marketing trends and news (e.g. Google updates and changes in Facebook algorithms)
- Help us continue to refine and define our digital marketing practices
- Miscellaneous tasks as requested by upper management and supporting staff
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- 3+ years managing professional social media accounts with large communities
- Familiarity with social media channels and their audiences with the ability to manage multiple social accounts
- Experience managing and reporting on paid advertising campaigns
- Experience with Facebook Business Manager, Facebook Ads Manager and Google Ads
- Experience with Community Management, Scheduling & Listening tools
- Available to work nonstandard hours when necessary
- Excellent time and project management skills with a clear understanding of priorities to ensure all initiatives are seen to completion
- Self-starter with ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn new skills and software as if relates to the current trends
- Highly organized and a sense of ownership and accountability
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Strong proofreading and grammar skills
- Exhibit good judgment, sound decision making and critical thinking ability
- Must have an ability to think outside-the-box and create from the ground-up
- Self-motivated work style with strong adherence to deadlines and the ability to work well under pressure