An Account Coordinator at Zipie supports the account management team, assisting in the day-to-day tactical management and administrative responsibilities for Zipie’s clients. The Account Coordinator role is a supportive role and will assist with the management and execution of client marketing campaigns, promotions, or events.
If you’re an excellent communicator who can supervise multiple accounts and campaigns while providing high-quality service to our clients, this is the job for you.
- Responsible for providing day-to-day administrative assistance and supporting planning, budgeting, execution, and evaluation of client activities under the direction of the account management team
- Gathers and assembles background information and analyses as needed by the account manager in the development of briefs, etc.
- Creates and opens estimates, translating all notes, details, specs, and deliverables into the description for the account executive approval.
- Coordinating with vendors and outsource professionals to receive quotes and manage communication
- Stays aware of client activities to provide backup when account executives are unavailable.
- Responding to client phone calls, emails, handling mail/packages
- Provides input in planning stages as requested by account executives.
- Assists in mailings, processing final copy, agendas, conference reports, proposals, correspondence, and other materials related to account service (except billing, production quotes/purchase orders, media plans), and preparing the above for client presentations.
- Assist with managing invoices and expenses to ensure these expenses are logged into appropriate channels for account executives to review.
- Handles paperwork and maintains digital and hard copy files on all client activities, their competitors, and their industries; maintains client correspondence file, approvals, copy, forms/documents, etc.
- Makes sure all projects move forward according to plan, drawing the attention of account executives to potential problems before they occur.
- Responsible for internally reviewing client work to ensure all work adheres to client brand standards before being reviewed by the account executive to be sent to the client.
- Acts as host/hostess for visiting clients.
- Prepare account service-related documents, such as meeting agendas and notes
- Ability to work extended hours as needed to meet deadlines
- Maintaining positive relationships with all key contacts—internal and external
- Self-starter with excellent communication skills and critical thinking
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Excellent time management and project management skills with a clear understanding of priorities to ensure all initiatives are seen to completion
- Highly organized and a sense of ownership, accountability and initiative
- Understanding of marketing and marketing best practices
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, integrated strategic communication, marketing or related field