Digital Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a smart, agile digital marketing manager to make an impact in a crowded market and drive tangible results for our clients. This person will manage the day-to-day operation of digital advertising platforms, social media marketing platforms, and will work alongside the inbound marketing manager to deploy campaigns as well as associated reporting and strategic planning. Our ideal candidate will be detail-oriented and data-driven with an integrated marketing approach.
- Build, run, optimize, and report on best-in-class digital media and marketing campaigns
- Keep communication open with all members of the team, sharing project status, maintain budgets and convey timeline concerns
- Work directly with digital team members to maintain digital marketing campaigns that deliver extraordinary results
- Plan, create, and execute digital marketing tactics and strategies
- Set up and manage digital text and display ads, programmatic, and native advertising campaigns (including Facebook advertising, Google AdWords and Display Network, Google DoubleClick) for new and existing clients
- Complete audits of clients’ existing digital marketing strategies, including websites, SEO, SEM, and social media advertising
- Run split tests of various ad concepts, evaluate relevant data, and make smart decisions to optimize campaigns throughout the month
- Ensure that the tactics associated with strategic plans are met throughout the entire lifecycle of a project.
- Quickly prepare insightful reports that clearly communicate the impact of each campaign to the client
- Maintain awareness and understanding of emerging software, platforms, and tactics being used by others, and look for opportunities to innovate
- Stay current in marketing trends and news (e.g. Google updates and changes in Facebook algorithms)
- Help us continue to refine and define our digital marketing practices
- One to three (1 – 3) years of digital marketing experience in an agency environment, preferably one with a digital focus
- Serious technical skills, balanced with enthusiasm for relationship marketing, advertising, branding and communications.
- Knowledge in key areas of digital marketing (SEO, social media, content marketing, email marketing, PPC, and SEM)
- Understanding of the key measurement tools available for digital marketing
- Proficiency with Google Analytics and Google Data Studio
- Demonstrable experience with on-page and off-page SEO
- Experience building and optimizing campaigns on AdWords
- A positive attitude, curiosity, and a passion for growth
- Self-motivated work style with strong adherence to deadlines and the ability to work well under pressure